BackToCAD Technologies, LLC
Call us Today at: (727) 303 0383
Commercial 2D Conversion: Terms of Service
The use of the online file conversion services or website provided to you by BackToCAD Technologies LLC are subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms of Service. In order to use the Services, you must firstly agree to the Terms. You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms. By clicking, accessing or in any way using the Services, you are confirming that you accept and agree to be bound by the Terms.
1. The service provides the user with a conversion of the uploaded file (PDF, TIFF etc) into a DWG or DXF file. The user uploads this file using the Internet interface. Our dedicated server converts this file and sends it to the user in an Email with a download link of the converted file.
2. You acknowledge and agree that BackToCAD Technologies LLC may restrict the service in any way.
3. BackToCAD Technologies LLC reserves the right to change or discontinue any or all of the services at any time without prior notice.
4. Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our Web site, new service and special offers we think you will find valuable.
5. Please, be informed that BackToCAD Technologies LLC provides PDF to DWG or DXF conversion service with Print2CAD™ Converter for company use only, not for copyrighted materials you are not the owner of.
6. BackToCAD Technologies LLC waive any responsibility for possible copyright infringements.
7. BackToCAD Technologies LLC reserves the right to restrict the converted files against copyright infringements at any time.
8. BackToCAD Technologies LLC reserves the right to refuse and refund the commercial conversion at any time without any reason notice.
9. BackToCAD Technologies LLC deletes any input and output files (within 7 days) without notice.
10. Password Protected Files Will Not Be Converted.
11. Input file size is restricted to 4 MB and to one page per one conversion order.
12. The quality and accuracy of the conversion will be identical to the input PDF file.
13. We do not convert 3D PDF files as a service.
14. The "OCR of not native PDF Text" needs separate calculation and estimation of price, and is not a part of Standard or Enhanced Conversion.
15. Please before you pay and submit a PDF file zoom a detail to 2000 % - the quality you see is similar to what you will get.
Clearwater, Florida, 7/10/17
BackToCAD Technologies, LLC
BacktoCAD Technologies, LLC
601 Cleveland St, Suite 310
Clearwater, FL 33755, USA
Phone: (727) 303 0383
© Copyright 2017 BackToCAD Technologies, LLC. All rights reserved. Kazmierczak® is a registered trademark of Kazmierczak Software GmbH. Print2CAD, CAD.direct, and CAD2Print are Trademarks of BackToCAD Technologies LLC. CADconv is a Trademark of Expert Robotics Inc.. DWG is the name of Autodesk’s proprietary file format and technology used in AutoCAD® software and related products. Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, AutoCAD, DWG are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders. This website is independent of Autodesk, Inc., and is not authorized by, endorsed by, sponsored by, affiliated with, or otherwise approved by Autodesk, Inc. The material and software have been placed on this Internet site under the authority of the copyright owner for the sole purpose of viewing of the materials by users of this site. Users, press or journalists are not authorized to reproduce any of the materials in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including data storage and retrieval systems, recording, printing or photocopying.